Sunday, April 5, 2009

You're So Undead To Me - Stacey Jay


Summary: Megan Berry is a Zombie Settler by birth, which means she's part-time shrink to a whole bunch of semi-dead people with killer issues. All Megan really wants is to go to homecoming, but when you're trailed by a bunch of slobbering corpses whenever you leave the house, it's kinda hard to score a date. Let's just say Megan's love life could use some major resuscitation.Megan's convinced her life can't get any worse - until someone in school starts using black magic to turn average, angsty Undead into scary, hardcore flesh-eating Zombies. Now it's up to Megan to stop the Zombie apocalypse. Her life - and more importantly, the homecoming dance - depends on it.
- from back of book

Review: This is the first zombie book that I have ever read, by suggestion of Hope. I was skeptical, to say the least, when I realized what it was about, but I decided that Hope gave it to me and she knows what's good and what's not. I will never ever doubt her again. Everytime she suggests a book to me it turns out amazing. This was no different. I liked Megan's character, because she was just like anybody other high school girl. Concerned with her love life or lack of one, it was an interesting that the opposing force to her ever getting a date with this guy was the zombie settling. The ending twist does not disappoint either. It's exactly the kind of ending I want in a book, but the way it gets there. Too crazy for words to describe.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked this book! It makes me even more excited to read it :-D Thanks for the review!

    btw, I nominated you for the Sisterhood award on my blog. Check it out :-D

    ReplyDelete